Launch X431 AIT (Automotive Inspection Terminal) is an automobile inspection terminal, which aim to inspect your car more systematic and effective.
Launch X431 AIT
Launch X431 AIT (Automotive Inspection Terminal) is an automobile inspection terminal, which aim to inspect your car more systematic and effective. It just takes few minutes to finish the whole system of vehicles inspection.
Launch X431 Diagun IV is an slim evolutionary vehicle diagnostic tool. Featuring a quad-core 1.1GHz processor, and a 5.5 inch capacitive screen, X431 Diagun IV delivers diagnostic functionality which helps to diagnose vehicle issues more efficiently. Meanwhile, taking advantage of mobile internet, it integrates more application and service, such as creating maintenance database and case library, providing instant maintenance information, establishing public and private maintenance social circle etc. As a result, it builds a broad vehicle diagnostic community, which helps you share vehicle maintenance knowledge online, exchange vehicle maintenance experience online and provide vehicle maintenance related service support online. This will be another revolution raised by Launch in the vehicle diagnosis industry.
- Support Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and 4G communication mode
- Applicable to the diagnosis of commercial and passenger vehicles
- Support OBD diagnosis function for American common heavy-duty car models and DPF reset.
- Completely inspect the vehicle’s power, security, chassis, body and infotainment systems, etc
- After the detection, the system will upload the report automatically to the cloud
- It just takes within 10 minutes to test AUDI, BMW and Honda and so on.
- Invite technician to remote diagnosis after the inspection completed and the inspection report generated
- Support vehicle:
Europe: BMW, Mercedes-Benz, VW, Fiat, Renault, Porsche, Land Rover, Opel, Skoda, Peugeot etc.
America: Ford, Lincoln, Kleist, Dodge, Jeep, GM, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet etc.
Asian: Honda, Acura, Lexus, Mazda, Infinite, Suzuki, Subaru, Hyundai, KIA etc.
Developed based on Launch’s 20 years of automotive diagnostic technology, the AIT terminal covers a wide range of vehicle models and can perform complete inspection for vehicle Power, Safety & Security, Chassis, Body, Entertainment and other vehicle systems. In general it always takes 5min-20min to complete a vehicle inspection.