Launch CNC602A Injector Cleaner and Tester.
CNC602A Ultrasonic FUEL Injector Cleaner Tester
Why have to clean injector ？ When we turned off the engine suddenly, the gasoline which have been spray out can not be recycled. It would attached on the injector and combustion chamber walls. Gasoline is easy to volatile, but wax and varnish were stayed. Heat these wax and varnish day after day,they will be changed into hard coke. The hard coke will be produced more quickly and more thickly when engine work with poor quality fuel.The machine work on petrol injector, not for diesel injector The hard coke lead 4 problems on injector 1. Leak 2. Blockage 3. Poor automization 4. Uneven fuel injection So we have to clean injector and engine system CNC-602A is an advanced electronic mechanical product,which can clean and test injectors by simulating engine working conditions. It can also perform cleaning on the injectors and fuel supply system on vehicle.
Features & Functions:
- Ultrasonic Cleaning: Perform simultaneous cleaning on several injectors and remove the carbon deposits on the injectors completely.
- Uniformity/ Spray-ability Test: Test the uniformity each injector, and monitor the spraying status of each injector with the help of back-light. This test is also for reverse flush..
- Leakage Test: Test the sealing and dribbling conditions of injectors under system pressure..
- Injecting Flow Fest: Check the injecting amount of 15 seconds constant injection..
- Auto Test: Test injectors by simulating different working conditions.
- On-vehicle Cleaning: The unit is equipped with various adapters and couplers that facilitate cleaning injectors on vehicle.
- Power supply: AC220V±10%, 50/60Hz;AC110V±10%, 50/60Hz.
- Input power: 240W
- Ultrasonic cleaner power: 100W;
- Simulated RPM range: 109990rpm; step: 10rpm;
- Time range: 19999s;
- Pulse width: 0.525ms; step 0.1 ms;
- Fuel tank capacity: 4700ml;
- Dimensions: 385mm×410mm×500mm;
- Weight: About 30kg