Economical Base Plate Two Post Lift (Rated Capacity: 3.5 or 4.0 Ton)
Launch TLT235/240 SB - BASE PLATE TWO POST LIFT:
Launch TLT235/240 SB - BASE PLATE TWO POST LIFT: 2-pole electro-hydraulic, symmetrical lift with lower synchronization for installation in service stations with a limited ceiling height. And Differs from Launch TLT235 SB/240 BASE PLATE TWO POST LIFT in the presence of an electromagnetic stopper.
Launch TLT235/240 SB Features:
- Bilateral manual safety unlocking system.
- The cable and oil pipe are fully concealed; with decent and elegant appearance.
- Double hydraulic cylinder and high strength chain drive makes stable and smooth lifting and lowering.
- Wire rope equalization system forces synchronous movement of two carriages and effectively prevents vehicle from tilting.
- low voltage control box（IP54 level）ensures operator’s safety.
- cylinder travel limit switch effectively protects cylinder and extends its lifespan.
- Door rubber pad protects car door from being damaged in collision.
- More lifting pads with different height meets the requirements for light lorries and SUVs.
- Passed 115% dynamic loading test and 150% static loading test.
- CE certificated.
|Lifting capacity:||3.5 or 4.0 t|
|Lifting height:||1950 mm|
|Lifting time to maximum height:||50 sec|
|Lowering time:||40 sec|
|The width of the opening for the passage of vehicles:||2486 mm|
|Minimum height of pickups from the floor:||110 mm|
|Dimensions:||height: 2780 mm
width: 3370 mm
|Noise level:||up to 80 dB|
|Compressor operating pressure:||16MPa|
|Motor Parameters:||1three-phase \ single-phase
380V / 50Hz 2.2kw \ 220V / 50Hz 2.2kw
|Operating temperature range:||-5 ° C ~ + 40 ° C|
|Transportation / Storage Temperature:||-5 ° C ~ + 40 ° C|
|Relative humidity:||at a temperature of +30 ° C, no more than 80%|
|Height above sea level:||no more than 2000 m|