LAUNCH PFP-I00 Programming Flash Power is a must tool for vehicle diagnosis. It can prevent failure and abnormal during the process of programming due to low voltage.
- 5 Protection Modes: Reverse Protection, Short Circuit Protection, Low Voltage Protection, Overheat Protection, Overcharge Protection, Synchronous Rectification (220V only)
- Charging Mode: The regular mode for battery that under normal condition
- Exhibit Mode: Charging the battery continually in small current in showroom
- Programming Mode: The programming voltage of 12-16V can be directly selected
- Hidden Repair Mode: Auto repair if there is a minor issue of battery
Electric Cable Length