Launch CNC603A Injector Cleaner Tester
CNC603A Ultrasonic FUEL Injector Cleaner Tester
Why have to clean injector ？ When we turned off the engine suddenly, the gasoline which have been spray out can not be recycled. It would attached on the injector and combustion chamber walls. Gasoline is easy to volatile, but wax and varnish were stayed. Heat these wax and varnish day after day,they will be changed into hard coke. The hard coke will be produced more quickly and more thickly when engine work with poor quality fuel.The machine work on petrol injector, not for diesel injector
The hard coke lead 4 problems on injector
- Poor automization
- Uneven fuel injection So we have to clean injector and engine system
CNC-602A is an advanced electronic mechanical product,which can clean and test injectors by simulating engine working conditions. It can also perform cleaning on the injectors and fuel supply system on vehicle.
Features & Functions:
- Main machine integrates with the ultrasonic cleaning box, Ultrasonic cleaning, free disassembly
- Uniformity / Spray-ability detection.
- Leakage detection / Injecting flow detection.
- Microprocessor pressure control, stable pressure, widely adjustable range.
- Automatic control the cleaning and detection process
- Monitor the main parameters in real time
- Discharge oil during detection process automatically via the program, and also drain oil manually via the control panel after the test finishes
- Power supply: AC220 V ±10 % 50 Hz / 60 Hz, AC110 V ±10% 50 Hz / 60 Hz
- Input power: 300 W
- Cleaning power: 100 W;
- Speed range: 10 ~ 9990 rpm, step length: 10 rpm
- Time range: 1 ~ 9999 rpm
- Pulse width range: 0.5 – 25 ms, step length: 0.1 ms;
- Fuel tank range: 2000 ml;
- Environment Temperature: 0 ˚C ~ +45 °C
- Relative Humidity: < 85%g
- Strength of External Magnetic Field: < 400 A/m
- Size: 355 × 350 × 356 mm (L × W × H)
- Weight: 10.5 kg
- Compact design
- Removable ultrasonic cleaning with cover
- Plastic Molds
- Color adapters