The Code Reader Professional Premium Edition (CRP129 Premium) is the most up-to-date vehicle fault diagnosis tool in Launch’s line of handheld diagnostic tools. Don’t let its size mislead you. CRP129 Premium is a state-of-the-art tool and with innovative new designs in both its hardware and software it is one of the most reliable and accessible diagnosis tools on the market today.
Launch CRP129 Premium
Launch CRP129 - Code Reader Professional Premium Edition has the capabilities of the CRP 123P, plus more features such as reset capabilities for Steering Angle Reset, Oil Maintenance Reset and Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) and a Battery Reset.
Moreover Launch CRP129 Premium Works with all vehicles compliant with EOBD/OBD2 (petrol vehicles from 2001 and diesels from 2004).
Launch CRP129 Premium is based on the CReader Pro CRP123 the Pro CRP129 Premium is a marked improvement of its predecessor, as well as being the world’s first DIY diagnosis product with fully integrated OBDII, Car Model Diagnosis and Engine Oil Lamp Reset.
Most features from the previous generation have been carried forward and are now included as standard. This Launch CRP129 Premium includes the personalized function menu, LED diagnostic status indicators and multi-language selections; as well as an easy to read, full-color screen which can display multiple graphs of data simultaneously & effortlessly.
- Performs Oil service light resets, Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) release, and Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) resets and Battery Reset
- Enhanced Manufacturer Specific DTCs for Domestic, Asian and European Coverage
- Reads and Records enhanced Data Streams for ABS, SRS, Transmission and Engine
- Auto Vehicle ID, Auto Module Search & Fast Protocol ID
- Reads and clears codes on Engine, Transmission (A/T), ABS, and Airbag (SRS) systems – on all makes and all models (16 Pin)
- Support for all 10 test modes of OBD II with Enhanced OBD II Mode 6
- Retrieves generic and manufacturer specific codes current, permanent and pending
- View freeze frame data and I/M Readiness monitor status
- Graph, record, and replay data in full color
- Menu with DTC definitions in English, Spanish & French
- Free Internet updates (USB 2.0)
- Intuitive Interface and Button Operation with Sleek, Rugged Design 4.0” TFT full color display