Launch CNC603A (Metal) Injector Cleaner Tester
CNC603A Ultrasonic FUEL Injector Cleaner Tester
CNC-603A is an Ultrasonic Automotive Injector Cleaner & Tester from LAUNCH. We upgrade the shell design to the sheet metal on this latest generation for more durable and reliable usage. Combines the ultrasonic cleaning technology with microprocessor hydraulic control cleaning detection technology, CNC-603A can clean and inspect the car fuel injectors and fuel supply system.
Features & Functions:
- Main machine integrates with the ultrasonic cleaning box, Ultrasonic cleaning, free disassembly
- Uniformity / Spray-ability detection.
- Leakage detection / Injecting flow detection.
- Microprocessor pressure control, stable pressure, widely adjustable range.
- Automatic control the cleaning and detection process
- Monitor the main parameters in real time
- Discharge oil during detection process automatically via the program, and also drain oil manually via the control panel after the test finishes
- Power supply: AC220 V ±10 % 50 Hz / 60 Hz, AC110 V ±10% 50 Hz / 60 Hz
- Input power: 300 W
- Cleaning power: 100 W;
- Speed range: 10 ~ 9990 rpm, step length: 10 rpm
- Time range: 1 ~ 9999 rpm
- Pulse width range: 0.5 – 25 ms, step length: 0.1 ms;
- Fuel tank range: 2000 ml;
- Environment Temperature: 0 ˚C ~ +45 °C
- Relative Humidity: < 85%g
- Strength of External Magnetic Field: < 400 A/m
- Size: 355 × 350 × 356 mm (L × W × H)
- Weight: 10.5 kg
- Compact design
- Removable ultrasonic cleaning with cover
- Plastic Molds
- Color adapters